Resale Financing Program

Finance your timeshare resale and purchase the dream vacation package you always wanted.

As a trusted preferred timeshare broker for over 20 years, Timeshare Resales USA was selected to offer special financing to resale buyers.

  • 33 Brands of Clubs & Resorts are already approved
  • 20% down – remaining 80% can be financed
  • Borrow up to $30,000 per transaction. No minimum or maximum loan amount.
  • Interest rates start as low as 9.9% with a credit score of 600 or above
  • Up to 7 years financing
  • $179 Loan Origination Fee due only at closing
  • No monthly fees
  • No prepayment penalty
  • 24/7 Online access to your account
  • Servicing all U.S. residents in all 50 states including CANADA! (timeshare can be purchased in or out of the U.S.)



For additional information about our Resale Financing Program fill out the form below. One of our Licensed Real Estate agents will respond to you in a timely manner.

Contact Us to Buy a Timeshare